O Grady School
Terms and Conditions
- Registration. Students should register using the online form on the website. Written confirmation of enrolment will be sent in return, along with invoice for course fee.
- Payment. Deposit of €500 is payable on enrolment, with the balance due 6 weeks before arrival. Deposit covers flight costs for all-inclusive course and is non- refundable when flights are included in course cost. Balance makes up course cost and is refundable as per cancellation policy at 6 below. Deposit paid by students not taking accompanied flight will be refunded less €100 administration fee.
- Payment method. Payment may be made by bank transfer or by Paypal. Full bank details will be supplied on the invoice sent on enrolment. Please note that payment by Paypal will incur 4% additional charge.
- All students MUST have the European Health Card for free medical treatment while in Ireland.
- All students MUST have additional travel insurance to cover other eventualities; lost or stolen baggage or personal belongings, emergency dental treatment, flight cancellations.
- Cancellation policy. In the event of cancellation, full course fees, less flight cost if flight included, will be refunded up to one month before course commencement, less administration fee. Cancellation less than one month and more than one week before course commencement will incur cancellation fee of €300, and cancellation in the week before course commencement will incur cancellation fee of €500.
- In the event of a student cancelling the all-inclusive, accompanied flight option, the entire cost of the flight will be forfeited, along with relevant course cancellation fee.
- Administration fee €100 in all cases of cancellation.
- The all-inclusive accompanied flight option is available from some major airports only.
- The all-inclusive fee includes surcharge for accompanying adult, return flight, 20kg bag, transfers, host family accommodation, all classes, activities and excursions.
- Students will be sent course information, including host family details 3 weeks before course commencement, and may make contact with the host family in advance of arrival.
- All students and their parents MUST complete and return a copy of the student charter indicating willingness to co-operate fully with the rules and ethos of O’Grady School.
- O’Grady School reserves the right to use photograph and video material taken during the course for promotional and marketing purposes.